good idea!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back from vacation with a good idea!



Hello again to everyone… After a weeks holiday I am back to the rushing life of the world metropol Istanbul. In fact I came with a real good idea. The municipality in Antlaya has been really working very hard in the recent years. The really target for beeing “ the capital of world tourism” and therefor accomplish everykind of investment. Last exapmle for this is the photo you see below. “Walking stairs and lift for handicapped people on th overpass”
In the city many of these new structures are used. I was very impresed to see an idea which I thought for years. I don’t know how it’s going to be after the rain season stars but still it is a very good idea. I apploud everyone participated in this project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home